Rbu distance education admission
RBU DDE Admission 2016 – Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education has released notification for admission into various distance education programmes in different discipline for the academic year 2016-2017. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill their Application form online. Candidates can check the complete information of RBU DDE Admission 2016 such as application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Latest – Merit list for RBUDDE Admission 2016 has been published. Check below.
Candidates seeking admission in MA in various discipline and Diploma in Tagore Literature can fill their Application form from the official portal Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Merit List –
Merit list for RBUDDE Admission 2016 has been published officially. Candidates can now check the merit list on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
Check RBUDDE Admission 2016 Merit List here
Application Form 2016
Candidates can fill their Application form for admission into said courses at Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to check their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online Application form.
Apply Online here:-
For M.A. in Bengali, English, History, Political Science & Sanskrit course – Honours / General / Pass (10+2+3) in the Subject concerned having the relevant Subject of 300 full marks at Graduate level.
For M.A. in Education course – Honours / General / Pass (10+2+3) in Education having 300 full marks at Graduate Level / B.Ed or Spl. B.Ed.
For M.A. in Geography course – Honours in Geography (Limited Seats – Admission on Merit List).
For M.A. in Environmental Studies, Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music & Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) course – Honours / General / Pass / Equivalent Graduate (10+2+3) / Post Graduate in General or Professional Course (For M.S.W. Limited Seats – Admission on Merit List).
For Diploma in Tagore Literature course – Graduate or Equivalent (10+2+3) in any discipline.
N.B: Eligibility of the applicant will be verified through original testimonials to be produced at the Main Campus or Study Center before Identity Card is issued.
- Costs of Field Visit / Dissertation work (MSW, Geography / Environmental Studies, Part – II) : are to be borne by the candidate.
- Amount payable for student from SAARC countries except Bangladesh is double of the normal course fees.
- The Registered Students of Rabindra Bharati University are exempted from paying the Registration Fee.
- For receiving any duplicate documents viz. I-Card, Library Card, Admit Card, Study Material (each paper), CD etc. a fee of Rs. 100/- (for each) is to paid. Candidate should not pay other fee to the Study Center excepting only the above mentioned fees structure.
- For Environmental Studies & M.S.W. (Part – II) candidates, if disqualified in Dissertation Paper / Project Work / Field Work are to pay Rs. 500/- (for each) only as Examination Fee to appear for the next year, if the chance of appearing as permitted remains.